Spectacular one-of-a-kind ocean front estate with deepwater dock and float in Dyer Bay leading to the Gulf of Maine.
• An abundance of nature - bald eagles, osprey, seals, schools of fish, herons, loons, hares, deer.
• Kayak throughout Dyer Bay from your own float with kayak step down.
• Catch mackerel, stripers and pogies from your float.
• Pick low-bush Maine blueberries in your backyard.
• Enjoy spectacular and breathtaking sunsets and views across the bay from expansive deck.
• Collect sea glass at low tide.
Grounds have been carefully planted with colorful perennials.
In 2016 a large remodel and addition was completed with a top architect, including a gorgeous second-floor master bedroom and master bath, and addition of a third floor. This 4500 square foot bright, light and airy year-round home is perfect for large family gatherings. You will find superb materials such as quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, custom tiled bathrooms, and hardwood oak and tile floors throughout.
This location is very private, yet offers comfortable driving proximity to quaint coastal towns such as Winter Harbor, Gouldsboro, Milbridge and both sections of Acadia National Park on the Schoodic Peninsula and near Bar Harbor.
Features are just too many to write in this space. As they say, this is a must-see property.
For ADA assistance, please email email@example.com. If you experience difficulty in accessing any part of this website, email us, and we will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternate communication method.